The Gobierno helicopter just flew by; somebody must be lost

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Sun 26 Jan 2014, 14:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

The yellow helicopter has just left the Masca barranco heading in a southeasterly - a/k/a hospital - direction.

I'm getting a male walker over 50.

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Thu  9 Nov 2017, 13:57
The yellow helicopter has just left the Masca barranco heading in a southeasterly - a/k/a hospital - direction.

isn't that what you always guess ??  :giggle:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

No, sometimes I go for females in their 60s.  All depends on the vibe of the day!

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Thu  9 Nov 2017, 13:57

German of course?  :D
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

and so, these last few rescues ...

- man (nationality not given) with torn knee ligament,

- woman (again no nationality) with head injury from a fall

- German woman with lower leg injury

:tiphat:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Michael

Masca Express just gone over heading in that direction.

I'm definitely going for German this time. There was a lot of them at the viewing point this afternoon.  :great:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

In case anyone heard it today, just after 1pm a 40-year-old German man was rescued from Masca with lower leg injuries ... taken to Hospital del Norte where his condition is said to be comfortable.    :tiphat:

Janet

And again ...

helicopter rescue for a 75-year-old walker (not clear which nationality) who fell and received slight head injuries.

Perikles

Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

The yellow helicopter came low over the Balcón 20 minutes ago.  It spent some time near Los Gigantes, near the harbour from the sound.  It then headed toward Teno.  Given the bands of rain, visibility is only a few hundred metres, so I can't imagine they are out for a jolly or training.  Time will tell.