British man arrested at TFS for trying to smuggle 2 kilos of cocaine into Teneri

Started by aspasia, Sun 8 Apr 2012, 00:06

Previous topic - Next topic

aspasia

A 48-year-old British man has been arrested at TFS Reina Sofía for trying to smuggle drugs into Tenerife, the Guardia Civil has said. Analysis of the white powder found in packs inside his luggage have shown it to be 2 kilos of cocaine. He is currently being processed by the judicial authorities.  JA

Nova

I can't believe people are still doing this!  Enough of the stuff must be successfully making it through for it to be worth risking being caught  :undecided:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

aspasia

It must be worth it. I don't know what reasonable use of cocaine would amount to, but 2 kilos is a bag of sugar size ...  :undecided:

Phil

1g of cocaine apparently sells for about €60 in Tenerife so assuming that the stuff on the street is probably only about 20% pure, 2kg would have a street value of around half a million.  :eyepop: :king:

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

aspasia

Nova

—————

Phil

Anything from corn starch to novacaine(!). 

There was an urban rumour some years back that some dealers were using strychnine but the general consensus was that this was just tabloid hype.  Would be a bloody stupid thing to do .- killing your customers quicker than they are killing themselves isn't good for business...

Edit - Nova, don't think washing powder - one can only imagine people foaming at the nose!  :giggle:

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Nova

Quote from: Phil on Sun  8 Apr 2012, 12:13
Edit - Nova, don't think washing powder - one can only imagine people foaming at the nose!  :giggle:

:rofl:

I always think of Patsy being stopped at customs with her little bag of cocaine, then when the officers say she's free to go because it's only talcum powder, she's banging on the door protesting and says "Don't tell me I actually enjoyed playing ping pong!"   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

—————