News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Tenerife Weather

Started by Nova, Thu 5 Apr 2012, 13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Quote from: TOTO 99 on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 19:27
Yeah, Tenerife does that to me too... :giggle:

The barely standing or the horrific wind?  :giggle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

TOTO 99

Quote from: Nova on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 19:29
The barely standing or the horrific wind?  :giggle:

Depends on who you ask... :giggle:

Anne 2009

Quote from: Nova on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 16:54
My terrace cupboard has blown over again in some horrific gusts of wind we had earlier.  I'd weighed it down with rocks after the last time but it made no difference.  The poor cupboard is barely standing up at all now  :03:
I'm so glad it's not just us getting the shit weather  :giggle:  Someone told me today that more snow is forecast over easter  ::)

TOTO 99

Quote from: Anne 2009 on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 19:34
I'm so glad it's not just us getting the shit weather  :giggle:  Someone told me today that more snow is forecast over easter  ::)

Bloody hell Anne....There's a bit of a difference between  snow, and a cupboard blowing over on a boiling hot balcony... :giggle:

Anne 2009

Quote from: TOTO 99 on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 19:39
Bloody hell Anne....There's a bit of a difference between  snow, and a cupboard blowing over on a boiling hot balcony... :giggle:
Why would you stick up for someone who's sitting on a red hot balcony, probably sipping cocktails!  ;)

Nova

—————

Nova

It's another beautiful sunny day here and hot in the sunshine, but there's quite a cool breeze making it feel cold in the shade and very cold in my apartment!  I think I'll head out for a cocktail shortly and warm up a bit  :49:

—————

Anne 2009

Quote from: Nova on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 14:36
It's another beautiful sunny day here and hot in the sunshine, but there's quite a cool breeze making it feel cold in the shade and very cold in my apartment!  I think I'll head out for a cocktail shortly and warm up a bit  :49:
:poke:  Stoppit!!  ;)

Nova

—————

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Christ on a cracker; do we have a calima on.  Consider this picture of a rainbow from a rainy day in January:

[attachimg=1]

And today with all the dust:

[attachimg=2]