News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Tenerife Weather

Started by Nova, Thu 5 Apr 2012, 13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

According to the European Medium-Range forecasting centre (ECMWF), there could be some significant rainfall over the next week. The above still is taken from an animated sequence HERE; the Canaries are top left, and as the images show, the heaviest fall seems to be forecast for Wednesday 31st. If this forecast is accurate, rain should begin to arrive on Sunday. A considerable amount of it too! JA
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Bring an umbrella.   :rain2:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Here is the most concrete evidence yet that rain is coming:  I spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning every last glass door and window in the house, using a can of Limpia Cristales in the process.  That's 18 doors/windows, 13 of which are doubles. 

In fact it's starting to cloud up a bit now.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Update around 2200h:  It is bucketing down.  My windows are a mess.  Toldjha. 

Nova

It's dry here, but blowing a hooley!!! :windy:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

The forecast I posted at the the top of this page (HERE) is said now to be confirmed. As the following image from this morning shows, there's rain right over Tenerife tomorrow ... and with quite a bit more to come between then and Wednesday! Here's hoping!

Prof

By Wednesday they will be starting to think about inventing new colours for their alerts ..... they obviously can't use yellow and orange anymore.
They will also start closing the schools, hospitals and letting the inmates out of the prisons whilst advising everybody that they should hide under the tables and not leave the house because they will die.

And it will rain a lot and the drains will be blocked and poo will float about.

Then when it stops the politicians go on telly and they will take the credit for saving the life of anyone still alive.

Wow ... it looks like we're in for quite a week.  :funrain: :singingrain: :windy:

poker

02.45 new winter hour , one of our cats just woke is up becouse is raining .
He was yelling like an alarmclock , not used to rain anymore after living here also 5 years . lol

Nova

It's been chucking it down here for three and a half hours solidly now!

:funrain: :funrain: :funrain: :funrain: :funrain:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

we had a couple of mm .....  ::)

BUT look what's coming!!!!!!!  :Woot_Emoticon: Actually maybe that should be an  :undecided: rather than a woot! :D