Tenerife Weather

Started by Nova, Thu 5 Apr 2012, 13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

If you are in Tenerife and look outside right now (from the west) you will see 50 shades of grey.  Clouds, water, mountains, sky.  Absolutely beautiful. 

:whitewine:

Pelinor

You know when somethings not quite right but you can't put you finger on it. Well I just put my finger on it. For the last half hour or so I knew something was not right. Looking out of the patio doors it came to me. Everything had a pink tint! Everything outside had this pinkish tinge. All the white walls round the house, everywhere was pink, it was even in the air!

Now I have seen this before during a clima, but never on a rainy day. Then looking at the sky there was this sky blue crescent moon I don't think I have ever seen the moon this colour. I just stood there looking at it in amazement. To the South there was a large black heavy band of cloud. Just to the front of it was beautiful clear blue sky with a couple of white clouds. To the North over the mountains  the clouds were right down and a light grey in colour. To the sea there was a band of thin black cloud just above a dark sea, and above the band of cloud was clear blue sky. Wish I had a decent camera to show you!

Alas in the time it's taken me to type this it's gone back to normal and it's getting dark, and it's stopped raining.

Nova

I saw it too, it was beautiful!  :clap:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Nice descriptions both of you - wish we all could have seen it

Janet

OK no rain, but we have blue skies, and 14º with a real chill in the air!  :Woot_Emoticon:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Nova

It's sunny but very windy down here!  :windy:

—————

Nova

Everything is pink again!  :clap:   I've taken some photos, I'll try and upload them when I've seen how they've come out  :tiphat:

—————

Nova

Here we are!

[attach=1] [attach=2] [attach=3]

—————

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Do you know, we could see the exact same clouds from here.  Wonderful.

Janet

absolutely beautiful!  :clap:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen