News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Loro Parque introduces baby meerkats

Started by Janet, Sat 16 Nov 2013, 10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

It's just shy of three years since Loro Parque introduced four home-born baby meerkats (link) and they are thrilled to announce, once more, an increase in the population of these delightful creatures with the birth of three more. The park says that the new infants, together with its new young sealion Rocky, and various other novelties, make this an excellent time to visit what is the most awarded zoological park in Spain. As I've said myself before, I think it's a wonderful place: HERE is the website to find out more, and organize a visit.

Loro Parque says that the new meerkats' birth and development for their first two months of life went impeccably and totally naturally, with no intervention or vet assistance needed, and that the youngsters are inquisitive and highly social, and are already enchanting the park's visitors. JA

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Perikles

Quote from: Nova on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 11:15
They are gorgeous  :smitten:

..... they eat small mammals  :kc024:

Hey Myrtle - I've got an idea...........  ;)

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Maybe they could come here for a week and my dogs could entertain the masses at the Loro Parque in exchange.

Michael

Good business idea. They will be very popular with the younger UK tourists.  :D
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

They are sweet. Meerkats were always my favourite at the Parque Ecológico, Las Águilas del Teide
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.