News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

MOOTOO Model Management casting call in south Tenerife to appear in a TV advert

Started by Janet, Mon 11 Nov 2013, 09:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

I just can't believe people say things like that. She was Nigerian do I don't know whether her cultural background is such that I should take it as a compliment. Maybe she wanted dietary advice  :whistle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

I was in the goldfish bowl, I'd only have broken the glass...
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Never mind, whatever roles we go for, i'm sure Janet will put in a word.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

Quote from: Michael on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 14:38
What about me, Perikles, NAH and Poker for a barbershop quartet?  :great:

I will have to give that a miss as I won't be in Tenerife on the dates they will be filming, otherwise I would have jumped at the chance.

Quote from: Nova on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:01
Seeing as yet another customer asked me if if was pregnant on Friday...... When I replied that no, I'm not pregnant she asked me what I'm eating  :gonnagetit:

Unbelievable!

Quote from: Nova on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:27
....whether her cultural background is such that I should take it as a compliment.

Or down to the fact that she had very poor eyesight.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: NAH on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 19:07
I will have to give that a miss as I won't be in Tenerife on the dates they will be filming, otherwise I would have jumped at the chance.

Do not worry mate!  Give Janet your dates and she will get them to do the filming around your schedule.  Simple as.

Which part are you going for?

NAH

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 20:50
Do not worry mate!  Give Janet your dates and she will get them to do the filming around your schedule.  Simple as.

Which part are you going for?

Nothing really fits perfectly which is why I wasn't going to bother about it but seeing as Janet has gone to all the trouble to arrange a part for me...I'm sure she has as I've sent her an email and left a comment on her website. She is the one organising the filming again isn't she?

I was going to go for the 40 year old who could ride a motorbike but then I realised I'm not very overweight and have no tatoos so I think I'll have to go for the sunbather, barman or, simply a passer by this time  :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.