News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

MOOTOO Model Management casting call in south Tenerife to appear in a TV advert

Started by Janet, Mon 11 Nov 2013, 09:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Mootoo Model Management have made an open casting call in south Tenerife for the production of a TV advert. The casting will take place on 15 and 16 November, and they are looking for the following:

• a 25-28 man (could be older) for a friendly "nice man" role (preferably someone already a comic or actor)
  • someone who could be an Italian pizza delivery man
  • an older man for a mobility scooter role
  • a thin young male hairdresser with a showy hairstyle (or could be made into one)
  • a mixed race man with braids for a "ghetto" type role
  • four people for a barbershop quartet (these should already know how to sing a capella)
  • an overweight woman prepared to appear in a bikini or bathing costume
  • a white woman who could be a  "mother" type of around 40
  • a white child of around 8 or 9 who will have an English-speaking role
  • a boy and girl of around 8-10 who will be making sand castles
  • several young people, male and female, of around 20 years old, for beach and volleyball roles(dancers preferred)
  • a 40-60 year old man with an interesting face
  • a very overweight 40 year old who can ride a motorbike (ideally with tattooes and goatee beard)
  • a toilet attendant (this last should be "unconventionally attractive", between 20 and 30, and will appear quite a lot in the advert – must be able to speak English).
  • various people for roles as lifeguards, a dwarf (!), sunbathers, ball players, barman/woman, father types, passers by, etc. – many will need to be comfortable appearing in Speedo-type beachwear.

I've already got quite an idea of what this advert will look like! If you're interested, please email booker@mootoo.eu giving your name, phone number and attaching a recent photo.

JA

Perikles

This must break the record for the number of politically incorrect requirements.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

"an overweight woman prepared to appear in a bikini or bathing costume"

Figures.  It's the only requirement I meet and I am not prepared to bare anything for the camera.  There goes my career again.

Janet

Perikles

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 11:16
"an overweight woman prepared to appear in a bikini or bathing costume"

Figures.  It's the only requirement I meet and I am not prepared to bare anything for the camera.  There goes my career again.

Jeez - you are most definitely not overweight, at least not for Tenerife standards. You would stand no chance.

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 09:29
  • an older man for a mobility scooter role
  • various people for roles as .. a dwarf (!)
OK - that's two sorted, as predicted.  :toothygrin:

poker

Now if I getsome tatoos and eat alot I could chance my role on the moterbike  . :)

Michael

What about me, Perikles, NAH and Poker for a barbershop quartet?  :great:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

Quote from: Janet on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 14:53
that I would HAVE to see ... :laugh:

Get in the queue!  :rofl:

Seeing as yet another customer asked me if if was pregnant on Friday, I think I should apply for the role of the overweight woman in a bikini, or maybe the motherly figure  :-X

This customer took the biscuit by the way. When I replied that no, I'm not pregnant she asked me what I'm eating  :gonnagetit:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial