New Hard Rock Cafe

Started by Janet, Wed 30 Oct 2013, 20:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

It's been known for some time now that the Hard Rock Cafe is to open a branch in the "Golden Mile" of Playa de las Américas, but the company has now put out a call for employees. Some 100 jobs are on offer, in the restaurant, kitchen, and behind the bar, as well as support staff. Due to the number of vacancies and interest they will create, two recruitment days have been called, on 3 and 4 November, between 10am and 2pm in the congress centre of Pyramid Arona, right next to where the restaurant will soon open. Those who are interested should turn up with a CV and ID card (or for foreigners, either Spanish driving licence or Certificado de Registro and passport). JA

Janet

Just as a matter of interest ... is there anything in that post that suggests that I, or my website, are the entity to which to apply for one of these jobs ... ??

:banghead:

Nova

You knew they would though, didn't you?  :cheesy:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Tonks on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:17
Just as a matter of interest ... is there anything in that post that suggests that I, or my website, are the entity to which to apply for one of these jobs ... ??

:banghead:

Yes, it is quite clear.  You also said in the same post that you could get good looking people movie parts.  Since you control all filming on the island it is natural that people would want to rely on you.  What you didn't say is if your auditions for the restaurant roles will be Master Chef/Bakeoff style or something else.  You may wish to post an update. 

Michael

I've never been in one. What are they like? Does anyone know?
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

Dear Tonks,

I have read on your website about the upcoming jobs which will be soon be available at the Hard Rock cafe. I am currently living in the UK, don't speak Spanish because I shouldn't need to learn it, don't have an NIE, Spanish driving licence or Certificado de Registro but I do like listening to 'hard rock' music and would be prepared to apply for a passport when I get the start date for the job.

I can't afford to fly all the way to Tenerife just for an interview so please tell me when I can start my new job, if you could telephone me on xxxxx xxxxxx (blanked for security reason) and let me know that would be great.

Many thanks and I look forward to speaking to you later today when you phone me.

Yours,

Looking for my first job in Tenerife.

:D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Michael

Quote from: Grim Reaper on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 13:42
Dear Tonks,

I have read on your website about the upcoming jobs which will be soon be available at the Hard Rock cafe. I am currently living in the UK, don't speak Spanish because I shouldn't need to learn it, don't have an NIE, Spanish driving licence or Certificado de Registro but I do like listening to 'hard rock' music and would be prepared to apply for a passport when I get the start date for the job.

I can't afford to fly all the way to Tenerife just for an interview so please tell me when I can start my new job, if you could telephone me on xxxxx xxxxxx (blanked for security reason) and let me know that would be great.

Many thanks and I look forward to speaking to you later today when you phone me.

Yours,

Looking for my first job in Tenerife.

Dear Tonks,

Me too! Socks & sandals at the ready. :great:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Michael on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 13:34
I've never been in one. What are they like? Does anyone know?

It's American food - burgers, steaks, chicken etc.  Rock music, rock memorabilia on the walls.  Some people are obsessed with them.  I've been to the ones in London, Joburg and Miami and they are okay but nothing to write home about.  I would go to the one opening here to see if they had decent burgers. 

Janet

me too ... but I suspect Perikles would sit on hot spears before he'd go in one ...  :nono:

As to the applicants .....   :ignoreclick:

I mean :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Janet

Just in time for the new year, the Hard Rock Cafe has announced this evening that it is now open!