News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

The Leroy Merlin thread

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

oh no, I thought it was going too smoothly ... albeit after you'd had to kick ass ...

:banghead:

Michael

This beats reading a good thriller any day.  :D
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Perikles

Quote from: Jack O'lantern on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 14:38
Hands up anybody who didn't see this one coming:  there are parts missing from the supporting frame!  They really do need to be there as designed. 

You must be well pleased that you got them to install it. This is exactly the kind of thing which happens when you try to install it yourself, and they claim that the bits were definitely there and you must have lost them. Now all you need do is shrug your shoulders.

Do you have hot water?

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Well after a number of frantic phone calls, it turns out the bits we don't have are an optional extra for areas which experience high winds.  So the installation continued, and continues.  This morning they said they would be here til about 1530, but they are still at it and have connected up the water.  At present, there is no hot water as I think they are filling up the 300l tank.  OH has been with them every single moment of the day, supervising every step.  And supplying a vast array of tools which he has been careful to get back.

Just been called - more later......

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Ladies and gentlemen, ghosts, ghouls and goblins, I present to you

[attachimg=1]

The water is presently heating and we should have hot water in another hour or so.

Both the guy from Junkers who delivered the main kit and the guys from the installation company were super and said we must call if there are any problems.  All very professional and a pleasure to deal with. 

So for now, it is  :thumbup:

Can´t wait to go back and buy more at Leroy Merlin.

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

:clap:                              :clap:                                    :clap:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Perikles

Why is it facing north?

Nova

How do you figure it's facing north?  Looks like south to me.  Or are you having a go at irony now?  :whistle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial