News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Mini crimewave in Callao Salvaje halted by Guardia Civil's arrest of three youths

Started by Janet, Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Three teenagers between 14 and 16 have been arrested after a spate of robberies in Callao Salvaje. Adeje Guardia Civil say that the trio, a Spaniard, an Italian and a French youth, took advantage of  people being off their guard to commit ten or so burglaries in several complexes including Callao Garden, Tropical Park and Sueño Azul. The youngsters rang doorbells and checked out the type of person who answered, asking for someone at random to explain why they'd called, and waited until their victims had gone out: those who had left their property vulnerable in any way were burgled. The thieves themselves were not careful enough, however, because they were eventually identified by security cameras. JA

Nova

The little scumbags!  I hope they have it kicked out of them.
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

someone's just tweeted thanks because his daughter's in one of those complexes at the moment and so he's warned her to be on guard ...

Don't people read? Or understand??

:banghead:

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Quote from: Nova on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:37
The little scumbags!  I hope they have it kicked out of them.

Can I assume that people have been known to fall down stairs in Spanish police stations?  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

they're really very dangerous, stairs in spanish police stations ... very dangerous indeed ...  :nono:

Janet

Good god they're coming out of the woodwork today ... I've just been asked if they'll be "deported". Um, two are EU nationals and one's SPANISH ...

:91:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Janet, maybe you could get them a part in Ron Howard's new movie as a rehabilitation measure. 

Janet

El Profesor

Quote from: Janet on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:51
someone's just tweeted thanks because his daughter's in one of those complexes at the moment and so he's warned her to be on guard ...

Don't people read? Or understand??

:banghead:
Tell him not to worry, burglars don't go out much in a hurricane.