News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Candelaria Hospital

Started by Omygosh, Thu 4 Jul 2013, 20:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Omygosh

:great:

Hello my little all knowing pussycats, I have a little problem  :-[,
  In 2008 I was admitted to Candeleria Hospital, 6 days later I was discharged and left the Hospital with all the Xrays and information tucked under my arm, so far so good  :toothygrin:
In 2009 I had to return to the U.K :03:  and on going to the Hospital for a check up I Duly handed over all the information
from Candelaria Hospital so it could be added to my records :yeah: and now 5yrs later the fun begins, because guess what, none of the information was put into my records and it disappeared up its own backside of its own free will  :confused: now I have been told that it is up to me to try and retrieve said information from Candelaria and this is where the problem lies because I can't get an email address for them  :shakecomp: I have been on their website, but when I press contact it just comes up "page not available  :33: so if anyone has an email address for them I would be beside myself with happiness  :Woot_Emoticon: :Woot_Emoticon: and thanks

:tiphat:

Janet

That page is knackered, omy, but THIS one isn't ...

the email address is hunsc@gobiernodecanarias.org  :tiphat:

Having said that, are you saying that a British hospital has lost your Spanish records ... and that you had given them the originals?

Omygosh

QuoteHaving said that, are you saying that a British hospital has lost your Spanish records ... and that you had given them the originals?

Cheers Janet, I had a bet with myself that you would be the one who came up with the goods  :clap: :clap: I think you may be right about the X Rays but surely they will have copies of the proceedures etc that were performed and the treatments given  :undecided:  somewhere in their admin dept? but of course  the Spanish way of doing things doesn't always fit in with your logic  :banghead:, I will try them and see  :whistle: :whistle: thank you for the info --- To Be Continued

P.S

Just in case anyone might think I am calling the Spanish health service, I have to say that my Treatment and stay in Candelaria I.C.U and on the coronary ward was First Class   :toothygrin:

Omygosh

Ohhh dear Janet, Woe is me  :03:, after composing a letter of explanation, letting Bing translate it, re-typing it in Spanish,
controlling the urge to use smiley's and sending said communication correo electronico, Mr Mailer Daemon has informed me that
he was unable to deliver my post,
this is a permanent error and he has given up :overact: :beatdeadhorse:

so I suppose I could always use that most antiquated form of contact, The good old Post Office and  Correos,

:cheesy: :cheesy: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for your help
                           your Devoted Serf
                                                        Omy   :tiphat: :tiphat:

Janet

omy, tell me which department in the hospital it was ... no details, just the department ...

edit: not that I didn't believe you but I've just tested the email myself and yes, it's ****** ... what sort of way is this to run a ..... grrrrrr ....

edit2: have just reread above .... coronary unit??

Omygosh

Quote from: Janet on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:45
omy, tell me which department in the hospital it was ... no details, just the department ...

edit: not that I didn't believe you but I've just tested the email myself and yes, it's ****** ... what sort of way is this to run a ..... grrrrrr ....

edit2: have just reread above .... coronary unit??

:smitten:  :toothygrin:

Janet

OK, the only thing I can think of is an email to the health department itself ...

comunicacion.cds@gobiernodecanarias.org

web page HERE

I do worry, though, omy, if they've handed over the originals .....

Omygosh

Quote from: Janet on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 12:39
OK, the only thing I can think of is an email to the health department itself ...

comunicacion.cds@gobiernodecanarias.org

web page HERE

I do worry, though, omy, if they've handed over the originals .....

email has now been sent to the above authorities and I wait with baited breath Nay even worse,
I am all of a tremble at the thought of someone from the highest echelon actually reading my badly formed and bing translated  plea for information  :nut:
                                      TBC

Janet

fingers crossed! Let me know if you get a reply and you need any help interpreting it.  :)

Omygosh

Still Waiting    :kc024: