News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Five men missing in Tenerife. Can you help?

Started by Janet, Mon 3 Jun 2013, 16:14

Previous topic - Next topic

NAH

Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Janet

yes, but ... they got it from me ... I do a lot of their "news" stuff. :)

The police, SOS desaparecido, and Canarian press sites that were covering it are now all blank about it ...  :undecided:

Janet

And now, sadly, the amended title has become correct again. There are now five men missing.

There are already the above four men who have been missing in Tenerife for some time and now another family is searching for a loved one. He is 39-year-old José Brito Reyes who disappeared on 6 August from his home in the Santa Cruz area of Ofra around 10 in the morning and hasn't been seen since. He had a bag and his documentation with him, and his family think it's possible he's on another island, but they have had no contact since he left home and are desperate for news of him. JA

Michael

I'm wondering about the financial situation of these men.

You know what I mean. Possibly skint, depressed etc. etc. Might throw themselves off a cliff somewhere.

But then again, one or two bodies would have turned up surely?

Very mysterious.  :undecided:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

There was a body recently washed up in Anaga, but I've not heard it's been identified ...  :undecided:

Janet

Yet another man has gone missing in Tenerife. I'll post a photo as soon as I can get one, but the family of 45-year-old Juan Pedro Pérez García has reported his disappearance from the Guaza area of Güímar municipality. The Guardia Civil were informed that he has not been seen since 25 September. Police are considering the possibility that there might have been a family argument before he left the house, but his continued disappearance is still inexplicable. Please call police if you can help locate him or any of the other men missing in Tenerife. JA

Janet

This man has been found alive and well, though somewhat dehydrated. It appears that he fell some four metres into a cave last Saturday or Sunday and was unable to extricate himself. He was finally heard shouting this morning and rescued by local police. JA

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Wed  2 Oct 2013, 18:07It appears that he fell some four metres into a cave last Saturday or Sunday

It's easily done.  :whistle:

Can you remove the number from the thread title?

Janet

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Wed  2 Oct 2013, 18:52
It's still five ... all listed HERE  :tiphat:

Why don't women go missing?  :017: Or is it that they just don't notice?