Five men missing in Tenerife. Can you help?

Started by Janet, Mon 3 Jun 2013, 16:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Now here's a strange thing. I was talking online to the police last night about this latest missing man, and the others that were missing ... yes, three others ...

no, I said, four, what about "Juan Rosendo Oval Morales, known as Juanito, disappeared on 29 May from the Granadilla area". Silence.

Hello?

Silence.

So I googled. This was all over the papers for a day or two at the time ... but now ... nada, nothing, zip, not a word. I am the only result I can find.

I did NOT dream this up, and even have the photo, which I took from the press that was reporting the disappearance.

How can these reports disappear? And why would they just not say if he was found, even if it were not pleasant?

Nova

Can you remember any specific sites it was on?
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

El Dia, Diario de Avisos, La Opinion, Canarias7, Canarias24Horas ...

Guanche

Strange? The only thing I can think of is they, or he wanted privacy. When the paper work was done for a MFH in the UK we had to ask permission from the family before we could place posters or advertise. I would assume the same applies here. They do have data protection I assume? If this chap was found he could have requested that no information was to be released about his disappearance. But that's just a guess :undecided:

Nova

You could always phone the number you thoughtfully provided and ask...

—————

Janet

that did occur to me but I don't have the brass neck to do that if all refs have disappeared ... and particularly when the police themselves clam up ...

Yes, G, that could be reason, but even so, how often do the press agree to go along with that?

Nova

I wonder why you weren't asked to take your references down too  :017:

—————

Janet

yes ...  :017:

I don't understand it. I would have said I'd dreamed it ... but that photo ...

It was there. And now it isn't. So we have to assume he has been found, or that he was never missing in the first place ....

edit: police confirm the other three, and this latest one ...

Nova

I've done a google search on the image and only two results are found, here and on your site.  Searching on the phone number pulled up a long list of sites that had quoted you but I could find nothing that wasn't yours.  Very odd...

—————

NAHOH

Your not dreaming Janet. He was on Page 11 of Tenerife weekly along with the other 3 http://issuu.com/tenerife-weekly/docs/tenerife-weekly-issue-84

I can't fly  :engel016: