Large rise in car tax?

Started by Guanche, Mon 6 May 2013, 18:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Guanche

Something we always forget about is the car tax. We pay by direct debit and it's around this time of year we pay. I had to nip into the bank today and had a mini statement printed out on the ATM. On the way home I gave it quick look at and saw a bill for €129. It took us a while to figure out it was the car tax An increase of €46 from last years €83. Quite a jump!

poker

In our munacipality it stayed the same .

Its already 6 years unchanged .

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Ours went up around 30€.

Nova

Thanks for the reminder, mine needs doing too  :tiphat:  Mine has been €42,50 for the last four years or so, I hope that hasn't jumped up 30 euros  :undecided:  I'm in the same municipality as poker though so I should be ok  :fingerscrossed2:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

We've just paid ours, and I must say that if it's gone up at all it's only by around a couple of Euros ....

Guanche

I forgot about this. The wife went into the bank the other day and mentioned it. The woman she spoke to said that the wife wasn't the only person to come in and do the same, there had been lots! It would seem that the calculation for car tax had not been followed correctly. This resulted in lower car tax bills. It's been amended! So the new price is what we should have been paying all the time!

Nova

I paid my car tax this morning.  It's been €44,98 for the past five years - I still have all my chuletas.  This morning I paid - dun dun DUN - €44,98  :great:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Thu 16 May 2013, 08:31
..... I still have all my chuletas....

Chuletas de Cerdo??  :017:  :017:

Can you tell I don't have a car in Tenerife?  :-X
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Briz

Quote from: NAH on Thu 16 May 2013, 10:07
Chuletas de Cerdo??  :017:  :017:

Can you tell I don't have a car in Tenerife?  :-X

I think she may mean they haven't had the fillings out of her teeth (no increase)  :D

poker

Quote from: Nova on Thu 16 May 2013, 08:31
I paid my car tax this morning.  It's been €44,98 for the past five years - I still have all my chuletas.  This morning I paid - dun dun DUN - €44,98  :great:

Told you , no increase in Arona . :)