News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Administrative chaos on Arona’s beaches

Started by Janet, Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

This is Sally Vincent, who's a regular holiday member here. She has been on TF and TTF in the past ... but I can't remember her username. Might have just been Sal ...  :undecided:

She posts on FB anyway now.

poker

Yes I remember Sal but don't have her on FB .

Janet

The video is no longer available .....  ::)

Nova

Quote from: Janet on Wed  3 Jul 2013, 00:16
The video is no longer available .....  ::)

It is for me  :undecided:  and your comment's still there...
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

yep, me too, clicked the wrong link ... :D

comments are still there too!

Nova

Interestingly a later comment by a Veronica Rodriguez has been removed as "spam"   :-X

—————

Janet

oddly, it can still be seen. I clicked "mostrar" and it showed me!

She said:

Quote¡¡FALSO!!
EL SERVICIO DE BAÑO ADAPTADO LLEVA CERRADO MÁS DE 5 MESES PORQUE LOS SOCORRISTAS LLEVAN MÁS DE 11 SIN COBRAR POR CULPA DEL AYUNTAMIENTO.

Nova

Ah I didn't think to do that  :-[  Doesn't look much like spam to me  :nono:

—————

Janet

The Tribunal de Cuentas is to investigate the so-called "economic black hole" of some €300,000 in Arona caused by the chaos in the contracts awarded for beach concessions (sunbeds, unbrellas, etc). It appears, now, that the three adjudications, which have brought virtually no money into Arona's coffers during 2012 and 2013, were null and void from 2011 and renewed over the last two years in verbal form only.

The Tribunal de Cuentas is a national independent state supervisory body for the country's economic administration, including the public sector. It appears that it will also look at Arona's economic administration in general, in addition to investigating the particular problems surrounding the €300,000 deficit. Since José Antonio Reverón denounced the matter to the public prosecutor (as posted below on 17 June), there are now two formal investigations ongoing into Arona's finances. JA

Janet

A shocking read about Arona corruption HERE