News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Administrative chaos on Arona’s beaches

Started by Janet, Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Quote from: Michael on Mon  1 Jul 2013, 22:28
Eh? Removed from where?  :017:

YouTube  :tiphat:

Quote from: Janet on Mon  1 Jul 2013, 22:27
someone else has posted now ... personal experience of a wheelchair user's wife ...

Ooh that's a good'un!  :clap:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

I wondered if my comment would be removed ... but I don't know whether they can do that or whether it would have to be youtube itself who did that ...  :undecided:

edit: bingo!

Michael

Yep. Google Translate gave me the general jist.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

Yes, the poster of the video is able to remove the comment, flag it as spam or block the user.  Baited breath  :-X  It won't be removed at this time though, not until office hours tomorrow, after coffee of course  :whistle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

here's a pic of the beach for which I have permiso ...

Janet

same person has now posted the same thing on the lifeguards page on Facebook. And it's on my FB page, Residents of Tenerife FB group, my twitter, and my blog ...

remove the bloody thing, see if I care! :D

El Profesor

Janet

Um, reply #22 anyone ... ?? :D

Quote from: Janet on Mon  1 Jul 2013, 20:56
Just posted the following on my website:
QuoteThe service company that has operated the sunbeds and umbrellas on Los Cristianos beach for a decade has today removed them. Arona Ayuntamiento has been silent on the matter, so it remains speculative, but it appears that the Canarian Government has decided to enforce the multiple technical reports which showed the service on Arona beaches was illegal, and that the contractor, Nanelbrusco SL, has pre-empted the inevitable instruction to vacate. Today, Los Cristianos beach. One must presume that Troya and Las Vistas beaches will soon take on the same denuded appearance. JA

Michael

Sally reports that they've started to clear Las Vistas beach this morning.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Michael on Tue  2 Jul 2013, 12:22
Sally reports that they've started to clear Las Vistas beach this morning.

That's the second time you have mentioned this Sally person.  How does she figure into things - is she a fellow forum member?  Or just your spy in Tenerife?   :017: