News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Buses over Easter

Started by Marion, Fri 22 Mar 2013, 18:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

I'll be over next Friday and have just realised there may be a problem getting a bus from the airport to Puerto Santiago. Anyone know if the buses will still be fairly regular?  Thanks.

Janet

just asked them for you ... will post if I get a reply  :)

good to see you on here :039:

Nova

Someone else might know more than me, but the airport buses won't be affected and looking at this, as long as you're not depending on the 23.10, you shouldn't have a problem with the Puerto Santiago buses either.  I never used to find much difference with the buses here on bank holidays  :tiphat:

cross-posted with Janet - good thinking!
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Marion

Thanks for the responses.  I'll be landing sometime around 5 I think so I should be ok.

Hmmm just thought. Will the shops and supermarkets be open on Saturday and Monday?  Oh dear I might have to just force myself to go out and eat in lots of restaurants! Hehe.

Nova

Monday isn't a bank holiday, so will be a normal Monday. Saturday most things I think will be open as supermarkets don't want to miss three trading days even for Semana Santa!
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

There will be changes. They've referred me to their updating page HERE for changes due to religious procssions ....  :tiphat:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Hey Marion, have a fab trip! :clap:

Marion

:thanx: thanks again everyone. I think the changes won't affectme. It'll probably be things like not going into p de San Juan.

Janet

Titsa has just announced that buses today (and presumably therefore tomorrow as well) are following their "public holiday schedules".