News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Does anyone fancy a stroll around Las Vegas?

Started by cyberhiker, Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:11

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberhiker

I am planning this for Sunday 31st March at 10am from the village of Las Vegas. The walk is around 4 hours long and has a few hills to climb but there is a 'bale out' option around the halfway mark if you lose the will to live. The meeting point is by the side of the road just before you enter the village where there is a walking signpost on the right on a left hand bend. There is room to park a car here. By the way, the clocks change on this date so the start time will really be 9am making the whole thing even less attractive. Should any of you still be interested in coming, please let me know. 

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

We can't make it - I am cooking Easter lunch. Hope all goes well.

Remember the clocks go forward that morning.

:easterbun:

El Profesor

That's a very pretty area, I'll definitely be along.  :hyper:

cyberhiker

It looks as though the Prof and myself will be the only ones on this walk, so to avoid people talking about us going off into the mountains together, I have changed the date of the walk to the following Sunday 7th April. The rest of the arrangements are the same.  Hope to see you there.  ;)

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Well you know I would never say a word. 

We can't make it on the 7th because we are doing the run in Las Galletas.  You will have a better time than I will, trust me.

El Profesor

poker

We have one crying every hour for the moment for food , so dont know yet :- .

Can we do some gambling in Las Vegas while we are there ?

NAH

Two weeks in Tenerife and not a hint of a 'stroll', we return to the UK and it all starts again.

We're starting to take it personally  :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Perikles

That's better - I won't be in church on that Sunday - please count me in!  :toothygrin:

cyberhiker

Some photos from today's walk

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]