News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Update on illegal letting situation

Started by Janet, Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Delderek

Nova

Apparently not.  If it were, according to that availability table, they should have gone by now, but the child is still screaming.  The bastards shouldn't even be here in the first place, the least they can do is silence their spawn  :gonnagetit:

Anyway, I have reported them to the president.
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Technically, all the fault is with the owners ... the tenants aren't actually doing anything wrong (other than being common bastards with a freakishly noisy child ...  :whistle: )

:tiphat:

Nova

I know, but it doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't be here.  Or that their insurance probably wouldn't pay out if their child had an accident  :whistle:

—————

Janet

People with an uncontrolled screamer probably aren't the first to think about insurance ... or anything else for that matter ...

What I do notice, though, is how horrible the living room is compared with yours! It would be so easy, as they've done, to make it just one room, rather than squaring bits off ...

Nova

Agreed.  The horrible old fashioned furniture doesn't help...

—————

Nova

Here's my lovely living room, if anybody's interested  :tiphat:

[attachimg=1]

You can see from where I've balanced the computer how badly I need a table.  My table, when I find the right one, will go off the picture to the back right, behind the piggy pen, of which just the corner can be seen beside the sofa.

—————

Pete

That looks very nice :) Liking the white/red colour scheme combination.

Perikles

Quote from: Nova on Sat 19 Apr 2014, 18:16
Here's my lovely living room, if anybody's interested 

I'm interested. It is unfortunate that your computer takes up all the kitchen worktop, so I supposed you are forced to order takeaways for the duration.  :great:

Nova

I should point out that Janet gets all the credit for the room layout and the "squaring off" :kissing2:   I'd have shoved everything in together like the holiday let  :rofl:

—————