Death in the morning on the motorway

Started by Janet, Thu 7 Mar 2013, 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

My preference would be a massive overdose. Drowning is supposed to  be a nice way to go once you give up, but if you changed your mind........................  :whistle:

Jumping off a bridge or shooting? Way too messy as Nova said.

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Guanche

I think what's missing from the bath and whisky is your supposed to cut your wrists. The whisky helps dull the pain and the water stops the blood from coagulating round the wound. Of course you have to cut your wrists the correct way or it won't work.
Drowning is supposed to be very painful as is a stage of hypothermia. The old fashion way in a car with a hose from the exhaust is supposed to be relatively painless if you can stand the smell of the fumes. Don't try over dose with paracetamol will not kill you quickly it can take days or even weeks by which time you may have changed your mind...... to late! Anything messy have a thought for the poor sods that have to sweep you up

I can't believe I'm typing this :undecided:

Michael

My wife has known several dialysis patients who have ended it. They were all elderly with multiple illnesses and basically had had enough.

If someone stops going for dialysis then they'll be gone in 2 weeks.

Not nice but at least no-one has to clear up after them.

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

You're right, and it is sad.  And not as bad as jumping off a bridge; the result is virtually guaranteed.