News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Endesa change in billing again

Started by Guanche, Sat 23 Feb 2013, 16:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Guanche

Endesa are going back to sending bills out every two months. We had a letter with our last bill. It didn't explain why. :tiphat:

NAH

I assume that means no guessing (estimating) the bill in between again.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Guanche

I assume so Nah. I never found it a problem but that's me.

Perikles

I guess this has to do with the legality of charging for a commodity and guessing the amount rather than measuring it. They were clearly incapable of writing trivial software to estimate a payment, because ours were often hopelessly out even when the consumption was quite constant. I would prefer a correct bill every two months anyway.

NAH

That's interesting Perikles, I assumed ours was always so inaccurate (on the estimated months) due to very irregular usage, but from your comment clearly this is not the reason.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Janet

It's not because of usage, it's because they're a useless shower of incompetent corrupt *^*=?^L ...

:D

Guanche

Quote from: Janet on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 17:47
It's not because of usage, it's because they're a useless shower of incompetent corrupt *^*=?^L ...

:D

Amen!

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Aren't you lucky?  We've not had a bill in over a year.  Registered for their online paperless billing system which went tits up and there seems to be no way to remedy the problem. 

They still suck though.

andy

Tried to sign up for their online sevice
Their website said my 'cups' - the ref number on the bill was wrong
I did type it quite carefully!!
OK .. so how the hell do you sign up for their online stuff??

Janet