Sting concert confirmed for June

Started by aspasia, Thu 8 Mar 2012, 22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

aspasia

Roberto Gutiérrez of producers Maldito Rodríguez has confirmed that Sting will perform in the Canaries on 30 June as part of his "Back to Bass" tour. The island which will host the concert is still to be confirmed, but since he performed in Gran Canaria last time, which is also where Bruce Springsteen is to perform on 15 May, hopes must be high that Sting will be here in Tenerife in June.

JAA

aspasia

It's Tenerife! Full details in a press conference tomorrow.

JAA

aspasia

Tickets for the concert will go on sale this Monday at a single price of €50. It will be in the Heliodoro Rodríguez López in Santa Cruz. JAA

aspasia

The producers say 14,000 tickets will go on  sale at 10.30am on Monday via the website www.ticketmaster.com JAA

Perikles

I got vaguely interested in this thread, until I noticed that the first word of the thread title was missing an 'r'.  :rofl:

Nova

Quote from: Perikles on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:33
I got vaguely interested in this thread, until I noticed that the first word of the thread title was missing an 'r'.  :rofl:

Nutter :rofl::rofl:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Perikles

I've done this before. About 20 years ago, I was getting really interested in Greek culture, and hungry for any input. One day I noticed in the TV schedules that BBC2 were showing a programme entitled 'The Greeks' the next afternoon at 4.00 p.m. The next day I was actually mixing some concrete in a mixer when I noticed the time, so I discarded the mix, cleaned everything and rushed indoors and switched the telly on, five minutes late. On that channel there was some really stupid cartoon programme. I was totally baffled.

The following day, I re-examined the TV schedule and noted the same TV show again, only this time, I read it correctly as 'The Geeks'  :rofl:

Nova

:rofl: That sounds a bit like me with the Sonny and Cher muslims :cheesy:

—————

aspasia

Just a reminder that Sting concert tickets are now on sale JAA

Nova

—————