News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Winds and rain forecast for Sunday

Started by Janet, Fri 23 Nov 2012, 16:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

It looks like some more rain might be in store for us this Sunday, with Aemet raising a yellow alert (yes I know  ::)) for up to 60mm over Saturday night and throughout Sunday. It should also be blustery, with an orange alert for winds increasing to gusts of 90 km/h throughout the day. JA

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Well we seem to be having a calima today - it's 25 degrees outside!   :smileysun:

Janet

often happens before a storm hits ...

I was just about to update this thread with the following:

The forecast, and alert, has now been extended to include Monday as well, with the forecast strong gusts of up to 90 km/h inreased to 120 km/h at altitude. The wind will be coming from the south-west, moving more to a direct westerly later. It does also look, now, as though we might have the first snowy peak on Teide of the winter. JA

Nova

It's raining!  :funrain:

Not the torrential tropical rain, but proper rain, like the rain you get while you're sitting in your car looking at the sea in Llandudno eating your butties with a wet dog on your lap  :D
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

poker

We were still at the rastro till 11 :-).
Started just rainning then but we sold enuof stuff and went happy home when it started raining  . ;D

Janet

Quote from: Nova on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:04proper rain, like the rain you get while you're sitting in your car looking at the sea in Llandudno eating your butties with a wet dog on your lap  :D

yes, exactly what we have here too!!! Very heavy, but good old British rain, not tropical ...

and as I typed that, it got all tropical ...  :singingrain:

Nova

Ours has stopped  - it never used to do that in Llandudno  :shrug:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Janet

Isn't this a grand sight??!

[attachimg=1]