Receiving packages from postoffice .

Started by poker, Fri 9 Nov 2012, 15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

It seems I received the message because it was sent recorded delivery.  You can probably have a good guess at what it is  :whistle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 18:17
It seems I received the message because it was sent recorded delivery.  You can probably have a good guess at what it is  :whistle:

Ah recorded, at least that explains it. Knowing you it's either got to be Apple related  :-[ or Hay  :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

I know this is an old thread but this seems the best place to post.  Though by tomorrow it might qualify as a Tenerife Rant.

Correos have today surpassed themselves.  I have received an email from them saying they tried to deliver my parcel today, but failed because I was not at home.  I phoned the information number and the lady I spoke to confirmed that the attempted delivery at 10.30am failed because there was nobody at the address to receive it.

"But weren't you at work??", I hear you all ask.  Yes, of course I fucking was, which is why the delivery address I gave them is the fucking bank!!!!!!  At 10.30am I was in the bank along with three of my colleagues and about 200 customers!!!!!  All they had to do was ask for me.

I'm guessing the delivery guy took one look at the dia del paro queue and thought "not bloody likely", but FFS.....  ::) :gonnagetit:

Apparently they will probably try to deliver again tomorrow  ::)

—————

Janet

you get emails? From correos? when they can't deliver something??

Our mail gets chucked over the wall of the house next door, and that's when it actually gets to our village at all!

:gonnagetit:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Nova

Only because it's a Kindle and Amazon.es sent it with a tracking number  :D  Otherwise I'd have no more idea than you....  well, maybe mine wouldn't normally be chucked over a neighbour's wall  :giggle:

—————

Prof

Mine gets chucked over my wall. Quite happy with that  . . . if I find it.

Nova

Does anyone have any experience with DPD?  They're the courier Amazon.es has used to ship me a package to Tenerife from the UK.  Amazon tracking still says my parcel is expected to arrive on 26th July - um, today - but DPD's own tracker shows it's still in Amsterdam  :giggle:

—————

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Only in the UK Nova; they were quite reliable.  No experience here, sorry.

Marion

I'd hazard a guess if it hasn't arrived by now it's not going to do so today.
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

- Diane Ackerman

Addick

Quote from: Nova on Wed 26 Jul 2017, 21:07
Does anyone have any experience with DPD?  They're the courier Amazon.es has used to ship me a package to Tenerife from the UK.  Amazon tracking still says my parcel is expected to arrive on 26th July - um, today - but DPD's own tracker shows it's still in Amsterdam  :giggle:

Not sure if it's be the same as UK, but DPD are the best couriers imo.  You get an email in the morning of delivery giving a 1-hour timeslot and the name of the courier.  You can then go on their website and stalk track the driver as he/she goes about their round and you'll see how close to you they are - you might be parcel number 132 of 206 and the driver is currently on number 119 etc.