News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Huge fire in Las Chafiras

Started by Phil, Tue 6 Nov 2012, 18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

There is a big fire currently burning in Las Chafiras. The word is it's at an industrial bakery....

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Nova

Oh wow..... I hope nobody's hurt  :undecided:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

It's a bakery ... emergency services at the scene, no injured reported.

Guanche

The wife's just got in and was telling me about all the fire engines and ambulances heading towards the south from Santa Cruz.

Janet

Phil do you mind if I use one of those photos on my site? If so, do I just attribute to you??

Janet

Firefighters say that the fire is now under control, and that vigilance and control works continue.  JA

(Phil do you mind if I use one of those photos on my site? If so, do I just attribute to you??)

Janet

Nova

You might be quicker emailing him or phoning him....

Edit:  I've just emailed him with a link to your post  :tiphat:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Phil

Oh hello! :)

Sorry - our main FM went plink at 1.30 this afternoon, am just in the door.  Mission accomplished but god I'm frazzled.

Janet I "re-appropriated" those off Facebook.  They seemed to go viral quickly - lots of people sharing them.   My friend shared them from someone called Alice Shaw so it's quite possible that she took them.   :tiphat:

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Janet

Thanks Phil ... I won't use them then, safer not to.

I've already had someone try to catch me out with a photo Jeremy took, but which was so good I believe they thought I must have lifted it. There are too many like that around to risk an unattributed photo! :D