Pasaporte

Started by Hepa, Sat 1 Jul 2017, 12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepa

I received this last Tuesday one week after I applied, cost slightly over €26, lasts for 10 years, a bargain methinks.

Janet

did they make you renounce your UK citizenship on the govuk's website? the consulate is saying that's what we will be required to do ...

:undecided:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Hepa

Quote from: Janet on Sat  1 Jul 2017, 12:58
did they make you renounce your UK citizenship on the govuk's website? the consulate is saying that's what we will be required to do ...

:undecided:

No, but I believe the system has changed since we applied, I have been told that present applicants have to sit an exam, and pay a fee, we had none of that. Mind you this is El Hierro and I often wonder if we are in fact part of Spain.

Off topic, today is La Bajada, Boss Lady set off at 2.30 a.m. to catch a bus and walk the lot 27km, I can't, my ankles are in need of renewing.

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Hepa on Sat  1 Jul 2017, 12:28
I received this last Tuesday one week after I applied, cost slightly over €26, lasts for 10 years, a bargain methinks.

:smileys-cheers-222480: :clap:

Nova

I've never understood why UK passports are so expensive.  Congratulations Hepa!  :clap:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Quote from: Nova on Sat  1 Jul 2017, 13:26
I've never understood why UK passports are so expensive.  Congratulations Hepa!  :clap:

It's not just the UK. I got an Irish one. £80+ including express delivery of the form from my local post office.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: