News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Is that an oil rig I see?

Started by Nova, Thu 6 Mar 2014, 22:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

12.45:  it's changing course!  Too early to tell what is going on but it is not continuing in the great circle.  If I had a clue how to capture the screen and paste it in, I would.  Sorry.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

This is clumsy but you can see the course change.  This was at 13.30. 

[attachimg=1]

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Clearly bored with circles.

[attachimg=1]

minesadorada

There is a stiff wind today from the west.  My guess is that they are saving fuel.

The destination is still listed as 'Santa Cruz'

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

They are heading back this way.  This could be the restart of circle mode.  Or perhaps they'll head east.  I cannot believe I am so fascinated with this silly oil rig.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Critical juncture coming up.  It has just completed a circle-like pattern like previously.  The question is, where will it turn next?  Trust me to be idiotic enough to pay attention and let you know.  If you are reading this.  Perhaps you are not.  But I can't let such things worry me.

Perikles

Look, just let us know if it ever does something interesting, OK?  :tiphat:
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

poker

Pelinor

Quote from: minesadorada on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:16
The destination is still listed as 'Santa Cruz'

There was a larger than normal ship in the harbour today (the one near the Auditorium) so don't know if that's got anything to do with it.

Michael

If I decide to watch oil rigs, i'll stick with the one at Harland & Wolff for repair.

At least it doesn't move.  :rofl:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: