Tenerife Weather

Started by Nova, Thu 5 Apr 2012, 13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepa

"Mackerel sky, Mackerel sky, not long were not long dry,"

Looking East Nor East from our garden towards La Gomera and Tenerife, taken P.M. 12th Feb.

Michael

'Twas a tad windy here this morning.  :whistle:

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

It was super windy here yesterday. My clothes dryer blew over twice!  But it's been much calmer today so it must have moved over to you  :great:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Along with the wind and giant waves, we have a lot of spray in the air.  So much that it is like looking through a dust cloud to the other side of the complex.  I don't know if @Michael has noticed it.  Very poor visibility.

Nova

It's another horrible thick calima here!  It looks lovely out but I have my windows closed because the dust is irritating my respiratory system.

—————

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Nova on Sun 24 Feb 2019, 10:47
It's another horrible thick calima here!  It looks lovely out but I have my windows closed because the dust is irritating my respiratory system.

'Ave I got one of those ? :nut: :giggle:

Nova

Quote from: Malteser Monkey on Sun 24 Feb 2019, 11:59
'Ave I got one of those ? :nut: :giggle:

I was going to put "passages" but thought better of it  :giggle:

—————

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Nova on Sun 24 Feb 2019, 12:06
I was going to put "passages" but thought better of it  :giggle:

Ohh yess  I see what you mean - he's been quiet this week so we need to watch ourselves  :whistle: :giggle:

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Sun 24 Feb 2019, 10:43
Along with the wind and giant waves, we have a lot of spray in the air.  So much that it is like looking through a dust cloud to the other side of the complex.  I don't know if @Michael has noticed it.  Very poor visibility.

I did this morning.

When I looked out, straight across looked clear but the corner to my right looked cloudy.

Very odd.  :017:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Hepa

Here on El Hierro, we too have a Calima.